South state bank mobile app -
Deposit checks using your smartphone!
Bank when and where you want with mobile check deposit. It's as easy as taking a picture with your smartphone. Enroll in Mobile Banking and install the Mobile Banking App today to experience the ease and convenience of mobile deposit.Find Out More
Save for a down payment on your first home!
A First-Time Homebuyers Savings Account is a deposit account created for the purpose of saving for a down payment for a single-family, primary residence in the state of Iowa. Plus, you could be eligible for an Iowa state tax deduction!Find Out More
Save the Simple and Smart Way!
Saving for your family's future has never been easier with flexible terms, higher interest rates, and a low minimum deposit.Find Out More
Open a Health Savings Account today!
An HSA allows contributions to be added before tax is paid on it and then to withdraw the money tax-free for qualified medical expenses. HSAs help to manage medical expenses and reduce the continuing growth of healthcare costs.Find out more
Send money using Zelle®
Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of divvying up the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and request money. Funds are sent directly to the recipient's account in a matter of minutes, and all you need is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number.Download Zelle today
this bank makes a different kind of change.
For our clients and in our communities, we help make change for the better.Our Community Impact
Bank at Half Past Now or Quarter ‘Til Whenever
Instantly check your balances, pay bills, transfer funds, send money to friends and family, even deposit checks from your phone with KeyBank online and mobile banking. It’s easy to use, secure and backed by our great customer service reps, 24/7.
Take the Bank with You Wherever You Go
With the KeyBank mobile app, depositing checks is a snap. Just take two pictures to deposit your checks directly into your account. Enroll in KeyBank online and mobile banking and download our mobile app today.
Pickup the Check and Get Paid Back
Send money to friends and family securely and quickly with Zelle®. Whether you’re settling up IOUs or splitting a bill for takeout, Zelle makes it easy to send and receive money in minutes.
Tips and How-To's
How to Avoid Fraud When Banking Online
Having the ability to pay for goods and services online without cash or checks makes it easier than ever to complete purchases and conduct bank business. But all that online convenience makes it easier for scammers and hackers to access bank funds online, too.
Do "Revenge Spending" the Right Way
As the world reopens, consumers are ready to splurge on themselves. Use these tips to "revenge spend" wisely.
The path to financial wellness starts here.
Clients using a TDD/TTY device:
Clients using a relay service:
- Vaidya (2011): "Emerging Trends on Functional Utilization of Mobile Banking in Developed Markets in Next 3–4 Years"
- Tiwari, Rajnish and Buse, Stephan(2007): The Mobile Commerce Prospects: A Strategic Analysis of Opportunities in the Banking Sector, Hamburg University Press (E-Book as PDF to be downloaded)
- Tiwari, Rajnish; Buse, Stephan and Herstatt, Cornelius (2007): Mobile Services in Banking Sector: The Role of Innovative Business Solutions in Generating Competitive Advantage, in: Proceedings of the International Research Conference on Quality, Innovation and Knowledge Management, New Delhi, pp. 886–894.
- Tiwari, Rajnish; Buse, Stephan and Herstatt, Cornelius (2006): Customer on the Move: Strategic Implications of Mobile Banking for Banks and Financial Enterprises, in: CEC/EEE 2006, Proceedings of the 8th IEEE International Conference on E-Commerce Technology and The 3rd IEEE International Conference on Enterprise Computing, E-Commerce, and E-Services (CEC/EEE'06), San Francisco, pp. 522–529.
- Tiwari, Rajnish; Buse, Stephan and Herstatt, Cornelius (2006): Mobile Banking as Business Strategy: Impact of Mobile Technologies on Customer Behaviour and its Implications for Banks, in: Technology Management for the Global Future – Proceedings of PICMET '06.
- Owens, John and Anna Bantug-Herrera (2006): Catching the Technology Wave: Mobile Phone Banking and Text-A-Payment in the Philippines
- Ovum Analyst Research, European Retail Banking Investment Strategies (2013): 
- The Himalayan Times: http://www.thehimalayantimes.com/fullNews.php?headline=Dollar+at+historic+high&NewsID=381744Archived 1 July 2017 at the Wayback Machine