Como eliminar t mobile my account -
Sign into your Webex Meetings site.
If you have any recordings stored on the site, click Recordings and download the recordings you want to keep. Also, make note of any scheduled meetings that you want to reschedule on the new Webex site. You won’t be able to access scheduled meetings or stored recordings again after deleting your account.
Click the down arrow next to your name. Depending on the type of account you have, you'll see different menu options:
If you see Site administration in your menu, select it, then click Delete organization.
If you see Site administration, you must use that menu option to delete your account. You can't delete your account through My profile if you have the Site administration menu menu option.
If you don't see Site administration but you do see My profile in your menu, select My profile.
Select Delete account, then click Delete my account to confirm. You can't recover your account once it's deleted.
If you don’t see Site administration or My profile, contact us to have your account deleted.
How to Disable My Account
There are a couple of ways to disable your Binance account should you notice any suspicious activity.
1. Open the Binance App and go to [Account] - [Security] - [Disable Account].
Read the reminders carefully and tap [Disable Account].
2. You can disable your account from the website too.
Log in to your account on Binance.com and go to [Profile] - [Security].
Click [Disable account].
Read the reminders carefully and click [Disable this account].
3. You can also search for the following emails from Binance in your email client, and click the [Disable your account] button to temporarily disable your account.
- [Binance] Password Reset
- [Binance] Successful Login
- [Binance] IP Verification
- [Binance] Authorize New Device
- [Binance] Reset SMS Authenticator
- [Binance] Reset Google Authenticator
- [Binance] Confirm Your Withdraw Request
Take the IP change notification email for example:
Once your account is disabled, you will need to contact Binance Support to reopen it.
How to delete your account
You can delete your account from within WhatsApp. Deleting your account is an irreversible process, which we can't revert even if you perform it by accident.
To delete your account
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap More options > Settings > Account > Delete my account.
- Enter your phone number in full international format and tap DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Select a reason for why you're deleting your account in the dropdown.
- Tap DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
Deleting your account will:
- Delete your account from WhatsApp.
- Erase your message history.
- Delete you from all of your WhatsApp groups.
- Delete your Google Drive backup.
If you delete your account:
- You can't regain access to your account.
- It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete your WhatsApp information. Copies of your information may also remain after the 90 days in the backup storage that we use to recover in the event of a disaster, software error, or other data loss event. Your information isn't available to you on WhatsApp during this time.
- It doesn't affect your information related to the groups you created or the information other users have relating to you, such as their copy of the messages you sent them.
- We may retain certain log data in our databases even after you delete your account, but such data will be disassociated from any identifying information such that it can no longer be linked to your account. To do this, on a regular basis, we wipe certain identifying information from this log data, and we replace any instance of your account ID with a replacement identifier which cannot be linked back to your account once it is deleted.
- We may also keep your information for things like legal issues, terms violations, or harm prevention efforts.
- Your information shared with other Facebook Companies will also be deleted.
Learn how to delete your account on: iPhone
Add or remove a Microsoft account on an Xbox console
When you play games with friends and family on different Xbox consoles, you might want to add your Microsoft account so that you can keep track of your achievements.
You can easily add your Microsoft account to another Xbox Series X S or Xbox One console. Here's how:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
Important Make sure that you do not select Get a new account, unless that’s what you want to do. If you select this, you’ll create a brand-new Microsoft account.
- Enter the password for your Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
- Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
- Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.
Remove a Microsoft account from your Xbox console
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
- Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
Can I remove a Microsoft account remotely?
If you no longer have access to the Xbox console on which you saved your Microsoft account, you won't be able to remove the account remotely. However, you can change your password, which will disable access to your Microsoft account on the console to which you no longer have access. Here's how:
Sign in to your Microsoft account Security page:Sign in
- Enter a password if you’re prompted to do so.
- Select Change password and then follow the steps.