Thematic videoSanderling Resort - NC Weekend - UNC-TV
Sanderling Resort: Top 3 Amenities to Enjoy at the Outer Banks’ Upscale Destination Spa
Tripboba.com - Set on Currituck Sound and across the street from the Atlantic Ocean, Sanderling Resort is 3.1 miles from Pine Island Audubon Sanctuary and 3.7 miles from the town of Duck, North Carolina. This upscale resort offers a variety of spa services in addition to luxurious hotels and vacation rentals.
Enjoy the luxuries of privacy, space, and solitude at the resort with their highlight amenities including direct access to the beach, restaurant and bar, three pools, an award-winning spa, fitness center, and Adventure Planners that are ready to prepare all of the details for your many Outer Banks experiences.
Don’t miss out on the best experience at Sanderling Resort. Tripboba has got you covered up with any information you’d like to know about the site, so keep reading and plan your wholesome holiday ahead with our guide!
Sanderling Resort Duck NC
Sanderling Resort Spa
The Spa at Sanderling is the main highlight of the resort perfect for your physical and mental rejuvenation. Overlooking the tranquil Currituck Sound inlet, ten treatment rooms offer coastal and seasonally inspired massage, body, and facial treatments. The Sanderling signature treatments draw from the unique natural resources of the Outer Banks coastline, lending a memorable coastal flavor to your experience.
Their spa treatments offer some massage, body care, and skin restoration services as well as other services specially designed for men. The signature treatment menus including Island Oasis, The Sea Splendor, Sea Creations Facial, and Ocean Serenity Ritual.
Island Oasis offers a customized Sanderling facial and reflexology massage. The sea splendor helps you unwind with their custom the sanderling resort and spa outer banks, seaweed wrap, and body oil. Sea Creations Facial is an intensive-action facial massage using highly concentrated serum applied with a tiger conch shell, followed by massaging a luxurious cream into the skin with heated obsidian stones and cool coral stones.
On the other hand, Ocean Serenity Ritual includes a hydro tub massage, facial massage and masque, scalp treatment, signature ocean sea salt glow and moisturizing body wrap, Scots Hose massage, and Vichy rain shower.
Spa packages offered by the resort including The Sanderling Experience, Soul Mate Sanctuary, Shared Spa Retreat, and Spa Sampler. You can also request a tailored package on your own. Aside from the spa and treatments, Sanderling Resort provides salon and bridal services.
Sanderling Resort Restaurant
Sanderling Resort has both a restaurant and bar to satisfy your hunger. Located in the historic Caffey's Inlet Life Saving Station No. 5, the renovated Lifesaving Station is Sanderling's casual, three-meals-a-day restaurant celebrating southern coastal cuisine and regional, organic products indoors and out.
Known for the "best breakfast on the Outer Banks", the Lifesaving Station serves a seasonal menu and impressive wine and beer selections.
The Sandbar features a bar and adjacent deck, serving everything from small plates and salads to sandwiches, wraps, smoothies, personal pizzas, hotdogs, and hamburgers.
Also, try one of the specialty cocktails or frozen drinks, or sample a quality house wine or local beer. The Sandbar provides service to the Resort's Beach House Deck and pools, and also provides take-out service.
The Sanderling Inn and Resort Rentals
Sanderling Resort has a wide option of accommodations including two inns, a beach house, vacation home rentals, as well as ADA-accessible accommodations. Amenities including minifridges, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, high-speed Wi-Fi, 48" Flat Screen HDTV, and concierge and bell service.
- Sanderling Resort’s North Inn is located steps from the beach, overlooking the Resort (Family) Pool. The North Inn includes spectacular ocean and sound view guestrooms located on the third floor. Guestrooms offer king and queen-sized beds and various plenty view options to choose from: property or landscape views, dune views, pool views, sound views, and Atlantic ocean views. Some add elevator access.
- Sanderling Resort’s South Inn is adjacent to the Beach House, overlooking the Tranquility Pool. On the ground level, you are steps from the pool. The middle floors feature dune and sound views, while the top third floor offers glorious ocean views. Elevator access is provided. Guestrooms feature king-sized bed; some add fireplace and a large porch, ground floor patio, as the sanderling resort and spa outer banks as luxurious oversized bathrooms. Suites add a queen sleeper sofa in the living room and a kitchenette.
- Sanderling Resort’s Beach House is at the center of it all. From the Beach House Oceanview King guestrooms you'll have the best chance to see dolphins at play and just downstairs you'll enjoy the Beach House Bar and outside firepit. Some rooms are ADA-accessible and add queen pullout sofa, queen sleeper sofa, fireplace, and oversized bathroom/double vanity.
- Sanderling Resort’s vacation homes offer you utter privacy for families, friends, and large groups. You can opt for one of the vacation homes available, such as Caffey House, Evans House, Swan House, Griggs House, and Harris House.
Sanderling Resort, Outer Banks
Offering oceanfront luxury, this resort is the best option for a stay on case 580 super m injection pump Outer Banks.
Our Flexibility Promise
Book with confidence. Find out more about our Flexibility Promise, available on holidays booked by 31st December 2021 for travel to 31st August 2022.
For Release Wednesday, October 29, 2014 Carey Watermark Investors Incorporated (CWI), a non-traded real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on investing in lodging and lodging-related properties, announced that it has acquired the Sanderling Resort, a 106-room full-service resort, located in Duck, North Carolina on the Outer Banks. The purchase price was $38 million. Key Facts
- Prominent location: The Sanderling Resort is situated on 13 acres of the sanderling resort and spa outer banks on the Outer Banks in North Carolina, making it a popular drive-to destination. The resort is within driving distance of major east coast cities such as Raleigh (215 miles), Washington D.C. (250 miles), Philadelphia (350 miles) the sanderling resort and spa outer banks Charlotte (375 miles).
- Planned property expansion: The property is approved to add an additional 24 guestrooms to the existing site. CWI plans to begin this project in late 2014 and to deliver the 24 additional guestrooms in time for the 2015 peak spring and summer the sanderling resort and spa outer banks all-in investment: The how to calculate mortgage insurance payment $48.1 million investment includes a the sanderling resort and spa outer banks million purchase price as well as $10.1 million of other acquisition-related costs and planned capital expenditures. The acquisition was financed with $22 million of debt.
- Management: The resort will continue to be managed by Northview Hotel Group, which has overseen daily operations at the resort since May 2012 along with a transformational renovation in 2012-2013.
- Property and amenities:
- Forbes Travel Guide Four Star resort
- 106 rooms comprised of 96 guestrooms housed in three guestroom buildings and five wholly-owned oceanfront and semi-oceanfront vacation homes
- Over 6,000 square feet of meeting space including newly built all-weather event pavilion
- Recently renovated public areas and enhancements to guestrooms
- Five restaurants/bars
- 6,000 square-foot, full-service spa
- Two oceanfront pools
Management Commentary Michael Medzigian, Chief Executive Officer of CWI, commented: “Situated on one of the few remaining natural barrier island chains and proximate to several major markets, including Washington D.C., the Sanderling Resort is well-positioned to attract guests from the East coast. Our acquisition of the Sanderling Resort provided the opportunity to add a recently renovated and market-leading, oceanfront property that we believe has the the sanderling resort and spa outer banks to create long-term value for CWI’s portfolio.” Carey Watermark Investors CWI is a publicly registered, non-traded REIT that was formed to make investments primarily in the lodging and lodging-related sectors. Affiliates of W. P. Carey Inc. and Watermark Capital Partners advise CWI and manage its overall portfolio. www.careywatermark.com Northview Hotel Group Northview Hotel Group is a hotel operating partner that provides hotel management and construction management services for owners and co-investors. Northview’s current portfolio includes fourteen unique properties (over 3,100 keys) ranging from small independent resorts to large urban branded hotels. For more information, please visit www.nvhg.com. Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Federal securities laws. The statements of Mr. Medzigian are examples of forward looking statements. A number of factors could cause actual results, performance or achievement to differ materially from those anticipated. Among those risks, trends and uncertainties are the risks related to CWI’s public offering; the general economic climate; the supply of and demand for hotels; interest rate levels; the availability of financing; and other risks associated with the acquisition and ownership of hotels. For further information on factors that could impact CWI, reference is made to its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Get Away: The Sanderling Resort
Outer Banks Escape
The Sanderling Resort on North Carolina’s Outer Banks has received a multimillion-dollar makeover that includes resortwide room and restaurant renovations and two new pools. The resort’s 120 rooms—each with a marble bathroom, pillow menu and patio or balcony with hammock chairs—are divided among three oceanfront buildings: North Inn, near the family pool and lawn and sand games; South Inn, overlooking the adults-only tranquility pool; and the Beach House, which boasts a coastal- chic two-story lobby with a bar, puzzles and rocking chairs. Sanderling also offers five luxury beach-home rentals, all recently updated.
The beachfront at Sanderling includes a bar and fire pit, and there are three private access points to the beach. Also on site: AAA four-diamond restaurant Kimball’s Kitchen, a luxury spa, surf lessons, tennis, sailing, jewelry-making workshops and more. The resort’s Lifesaving Station restaurant, which occupies a restored 1899 U.S. Lifesaving Station, displays nautical artifacts (such as pendant lights from a 1940s cruise ship) and has a new outdoor deck for alfresco dining. Rates begin at $399.
Sanderling Resort, 1461 Duck Road, Duck, North Carolina; 855-412-7866, sanderling-resort.com
Best Resorts in North Carolina: Sanderling Resort
© Sanderling Resort
Renowned for its award-winning cuisine which is sourced from local farms and the surrounding waters, Sanderling Resort is home to three charming and innovative restaurants – the Lifesaving Station, Kimball’s Kitchen and Sandbar, which serve continental cuisine and signature beverages against a backdrop of breathtaking ocean views.
Sanderling Resort offers an array of amenities and facilities for guests to enjoy during their stay, ranging from three charming restaurants and bars, three swimming pools, a fully-equipped fitness center, and a full service spa and steam room. Guests have access to a variety of sporting equipment such as kayaks, paddleboards, jet skis, wakeboards and tubes, and can take part in an array of water activities from sailing cruises to fishing charters and dolphin tours.
The Tranquility Pool is a 75-foot lap pool with whirlpool spa, chaise lounges and quiet, umbrella-canopied seating areas for adults only, while the Resort Pool is perfect the sanderling resort and spa outer banks family fun. Both pools enjoy walmart asurion sign in poolside food and drinks service from the Sandbar. The Resort also has an indoor heated swimming, a fully-equipped fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, weights and machines, and a full-service day spa with sauna and steam room.
Land activities at the resort include homes for sale in dallas tx under 200k biking, horseback riding, sunrise yoga and golf, to name but a few.
You are reading "Best Resorts in North Carolina: Sanderling Resort this Weekend with Friends" Back to Top or More places to see near me today, what to do, weekend trips
Nearest romantic getaways today at night, places near me, local wedding venues, best small beach town, restaurants, outside, things to do with kids near me, staycation, beaches, resorts near me, how do I plan: NC beaches, Ft Lauderdale, Day trips from NYC, From Chicago, PA, CT, CA, Hilton Head, Castles in Texas, GA beaches